You will see the medical provider and receive individual medical attention at every visit. Usually visits are once per month, but you are welcome to check in anytime throughout the month at no extra charge.
We have a comprehensive program that encourages:
- A sensible low-fat diet
- Moderate exercise
- Attention to portion control
- Lipotropic injections 3-7 times per week – Lipotropic injections (fat burners) are injections that in addition to B6 and B12 for energy, contain a series of amino acids, some of which are not produced by the body or not easily obtained from current food sources. These ingredients mobilize fatty stores thereby allowing them to be used by the body as ready sources of fuel (fat burning)
- Vitamin B injections 3-7 times per week
- Vitamin B-12 is the “energy vitamin” as it often increases the energy level helping to prevent fatigue. It also helps to suppress the appetite in weight loss programs as well as having a mild diuretic effect. It stimulates the utilization of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates in the body.
- Vitamin B-6 is important for the breakdown of protein, fats, and carbohydrates (sugars) in the foods we eat. Vitamin B-6 is very important especially for women. It is connected to hormone balance and water shifts in women. It is a natural diuretic and is helpful for overweight and fluid-retaining people as well as an adjunct to blood pressure control. Vitamin B6 is useful for stress, fatigue, headaches, and low blood sugar and is supportive of healthy immune function.
- FDA approved appetite suppressants such as: Phentermine, Diethypropion, and Phendimetrazine
- Guided Menus
- Weekly weigh-ins
- Contrave and Belviq
The combination of diet, exercise and the use of appetite suppressants are very effective. By following our program people can not only lose weight but, best of all, they can develop new habits to keep the weight off.